14 Tynan Way, Portola Valley
2,275 square feet
9,600 sf lot size
A delightful combination of old and new!
Charming 1920’s cottage with vintage living room and formal dining room, plus a more recently added spacious family room/kitchen/dining area with lofty ceilings and lots of light.
Sunny, all usable 9,600 sf lot with beautiful stone walls, mature trees and two ponds. Large basement with workshop and generous storage. 1.5 space finished garage and off street parking for 2 or 3.
Just a short walk to the trailhead of the Larry Lane Trail. Close to the playing fields, library, children’s playground and open space at Portola Valley Town Center.
Summary of the home
- Three bedrooms, three full baths on two levels
- Approximately 2,275 square feet of living area
- Approximately 9,600 square foot lot
- Located in the Woodside Highlands neighborhood
- Close to miles of trails
- Portola Valley schools
- Less than 10 minutes from Highway 280 at Sand Hill Road
Sold for $2,150,000